Recovery doesn’t end when you complete the program.
It is a lifelong process. Research finds that when people take advantage of aftercare services, their rates of relapse decrease. At CRASH, we begin to plan for your discharge from the program early on so you will have the tools and support you need to succeed in your transition to the next phase in your recovery. Your treatment doesn’t end with your graduation. We will be there for as long as you need us.
What kind of housing will you have when you leave CRASH?
- Do you have stable housing to return to?
- Would a controlled living environment be best for you?
- Is a halfway house or sober living best for you?
Will you have job or will you need help finding a job?
- Can you create a resume?
- What about interviewing skills?
- What kind of job can you/would you like to do?
- How do you conduct a job search in today’s cyber world?
Do you have positive support networks?
- Would outpatient treatment, where you can continue to receive group and individual counseling, be best for you?
- Maybe a 12-step program such as Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous can provide you with the support and encouragement while on your road to recovery.